The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1. Customer – a natural person, legal entity or organizational unit which is not a legal entity, to which special regulations grant legal capacity, making an order within the framework of the www.ayolasportswear.pl Internet store.
2) Consumer – a natural person performing with an entrepreneur a legal action not directly related to his business or professional activity.
3. Regulations – these Regulations for the provision of services electronically within the online store www.ayolasportswear.pl.
4. Internet store – an Internet service available at the addresswww.as20211102.fundacjaayola.pl, through which the Customer may, in particular, place orders.
5. Goods – products presented in the online store.
6. Sales contract – a contract of sale of goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the company Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA, Dąbrowskiego 20/28 Kraków, NIP: 736-167-53-26, REGON: 364557746 running the online store, and the Customer, concluded using the online store’s service.
7. Civil Code – Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121 as amended).
8. Act on Consumer Rights – Act of 30 May 2014. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
9.Act on the provision of services by electronic means – Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (uniform text Dz. U. of 2013, item 1422).
10. Personal Data Protection Act – the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (uniform text Dz. U. of 2014, item 1182).
11. Order – the Customer’s declaration of intent aimed directly at concluding a sales contract, specifying in particular the type and quantity of goods.
II. GENERAL PROVISIONS
These regulations define the rules of use of the online store available at www.ayolasportswear.pl.
2. the Internet store operating under the address www.ayolasportswear.pl is run by Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA, Dąbrowskiego 20/28 30-532 Kraków, NIP: 736-167-53-26, REGON: 364557746
3 The Internet store sells goods via the Internet, through the website www.as20211102.fundacjaayola.pl
4. In order to use the online store, the customer should have access to a computer station or end device with access to the Internet.
5. The rules can be found on the pages of the Internet store www.ayolasportswear.pl . and is available to everyone at any time.
6. Prices of goods in the online store are given in Polish zloty and include VAT (are gross prices) and in euros.
7. Offer for seasonal collections contained on the website of the online store is valid until stocks are exhausted.
8. The company Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA reserves the right to change prices of goods in the offer of the online store, withdraw from the sale of goods, introduce new goods to the offer of the online store, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the pages of the store or make changes in them.
9. The online store makes every effort to ensure that the photos of the goods reflect as accurately as possible their actual appearance. Therefore, the display settings as well as the parameters of individual monitors may differ from each other, the online store is not responsible for possible differences in color range between the actual appearance of the product and the image displayed on the customer’s monitor.
10.The online store reserves the right to change prices and the amount of delivery costs, especially in the case of changes in the price lists of services provided by the entities performing the delivery. This change does not apply to orders in progress.
11.The customer has the opportunity to pay for the ordered goods by bank transfer or cash on delivery.
III. PLACING OF ORDERS
1. orders for goods in the www.ayolasportswear.pl Internet store can be placed through the order form, which is an integral part of the online store platform.
2. The order can be made by the customer, who will provide the data required to complete the order.
Third The selection of ordered goods by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
4. The price given for each product is binding at the time of order placement by the Customer.
5. The Customer when placing an order selects the method of delivery of the consignment, the costs of which are added to the value of the order. The cost of delivery of the ordered goods together with the shipping costs is borne by the Customer.
6th The customer from outside the European Union in addition to the shipping costs shall bear the costs associated with customs fees – these fees are added to the value of the order.
7.After placing an order, the customer receives by e-mail information about its receipt by the online store (order confirmation).
8. If you need to cancel the order, the customer should contact the online store as soon as possible by phone or e-mail.
IV. ORDER PROCESSING – DELIVERY
1.The basic condition for accepting an order for processing is to provide correct contact and address data for shipping when placing an order.
2. The online store reserves the right to verify the accuracy and truthfulness of each order by contacting the customer by phone or email to the number given by the customer or email in the order form. The telephone contact will take place only on working days from 8.00 to 16.00.
Third In case of unavailability of the ordered goods, the Customer is immediately informed about this fact in order to decide on the method of realization of the remaining part of the order (partial realization, extension of the waiting time for the missing goods, replacement of the missing goods with another available in the store, cancellation of the entire order and a refund for the ordered goods in case of prepayment on account).
4. The realization of the order begins after the payment made by the customer is posted, in the case of card payment, the condition for the realization of the order is to obtain
of positive authorization.
The entity providing online payment services is Blue Media S.A.
6. Available forms of payment:
* Visa Electron
* MasterCard Electronic
8. PayLane payments are handled by PayLane sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at 6/A3 Arkońska Street, postal code: 80-387, KRS: 0000227278.
9. The Internet store carries out orders within 1 to 7 working days.
10. Goods ordered in the online store are sent only to the address given by the Customer in the order form.
11. shipments are always well secured. Before signing the receipt of the parcel, the packaging must be carefully examined. In case of visible significant damage, the Customer should not collect the parcel, then a damage report should be made in the presence of the letter carrier or courier.
12. Each order is accompanied by a sales receipt (invoice).
V. TERMS OF COMPLAINT
The online store as a seller is liable to the Customer if the item sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty) under the provisions of the Civil Code.
2. The online store is obliged to sell and deliver goods to the Customer without physical or legal defects.
Third The Customer has the right to make a complaint if the goods have a physical or legal defect (warranty).
4. The goods sold have a legal defect if they are the property of a third party or are encumbered with the right of a third party, as well as if the restriction in the use or disposal of the thing results from a decision or ruling of a competent authority.
5. A physical defect consists in the non-compliance of the goods with the sales contract. The goods are inconsistent with the contract of sale, particularly if:
o the goods do not have properties which the goods of this type should have due to the purpose in the contract of sale marked or resulting from the circumstances or purpose;
o the goods do not have the properties of which the Online Shop provided for;
o the goods have been released to the Customer in an incomplete condition.
6. The Online Store shall be liable under warranty for physical defects that existed at the time of release of goods to the Customer or resulted from a cause inherent in the goods sold at the same time.
7. The online store is exempt from liability under the warranty if the Customer knew about the defect at the time of conclusion of the contract of sale.
8. a complaint should be reported to the e-mail address email@example.com in the title by typing a CLAIM, or sent to the address: Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA, Dąbrowskiego 20/28, 30-532 Kraków.
9. in order to consider the complaint, the Customer should deliver the claimed product(s) together with the proof of purchase of the product(s) to the address: Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA, Dąbrowskiego 20/28, 30-532 Kraków and description of the complaint.
10. If the product sold has a defect, the Customer has the right:
to demand replacement of the defective product with a defect-free one or to demand removal of the defect or make a declaration of proportional price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, in which case Małgorzata Kącka may immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replace the defective goods with the defect free or remove the defect; however, if the goods have already been replaced or repaired by the Online Shop or have not fulfilled the obligation to replace the goods with the defect free or remove the defect, the above limitation does not apply and the Customer may make an appropriate declaration of proportional price reduction or withdrawal from the contract.
11. the Customer may not withdraw from the contract of sale if the defect is insignificant.
12. The Customer, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the seller, may demand that the goods be replaced with a defect-free one or, instead of replacing the goods, demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the goods to comply with the contract of sale in the manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the manner proposed by the Online Store.
13. Complaints are considered no later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Online Store, of which the Customer will be notified by e-mail to the e-mail address given by the Customer or SMS to the telephone number given by the Customer or by mail to the address given by the Customer.
In the event of a complaint being considered in favor of the Customer, the Online Store will immediately replace the defective product with a defect-free one, or remove the defect or, if replacement is not possible, return the amount due for the goods complained about in accordance with section VII.
15.Claim for the removal of the defect or replacement of the sold item with a defect free expiration date of one year, counting from the date of finding the defect. If the Customer is a consumer, the period of limitation cannot end before the expiry of the 2-year period.
VI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN
The Customer – who is a consumer, as defined by the provisions of the Civil Code, on the basis of the Act on Consumer Rights – has the right within 14 days to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance without giving reasons and without incurring costs, with the exception of paragraph 4. The period for withdrawal from the contract begins:
o ¬ from the date of receipt of the completed order (product release).
o ¬ from the date of receipt by the Consumer of the last part of the realized order, if the order is realized in parts.
To keep the deadline, it is sufficient to send a statement before its expiry.
The withdrawal from the contract in accordance with paragraph 1 requires a written statement in writing within the period indicated in paragraph 1.
Third In the case of withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance or the contract concluded outside the premises of the company is considered not concluded.
4.In the case of withdrawal from the contract (paragraph 1) The Consumer is required to return the goods immediately, however, no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the contract.
5. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods in a manner that goes beyond what is necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and functioning.
6. The direct cost of returning the product as a result of withdrawal from the contract shall be borne by the Consumer.
7. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to the Consumer in relation to the contract (in accordance with Article 38 of the Act on Consumer Rights), ie, inter alia, for the provision of services, if the trader has fully performed the service with the express consent of the consumer, who was informed before the start of performance, that after the performance of the trader will lose the right to withdraw from the contract.
VII. RETURN OF RECEIVABLES TO CUSTOMERS
The online store does not receive parcels sent to it on delivery and is not responsible for costs related to such parcels.
2nd The online store will refund the amount due immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days in case:
a) cancellation of the order or part of the order (in such a case the appropriate part of the price is returned) paid in advance before its execution;
b) return of goods by the Consumer (withdrawal from the contract), in this case the Online Shop may withhold the return of payments received from the Consumer until the moment of receiving the product back or providing the Consumer with the proof of its return, depending on which event occurs earlier;
c) accept the complaint or lack of possibility to replace the product, remove the product defect or reduce the price.
Third The online store will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, i.e. a bank account or, in the case of payment by card, in case of need to return funds for the transaction made by the customer’s payment card, the seller made a refund to the bank account assigned to the customer’s payment card.4 The online store is not responsible for the non-return of the paid amounts or delay in the return if:
a) despite a call to send the Customer’s bank account number to the e-mail address provided by the Customer, the Customer does not send such a bank account number,
b) when the answer will not contain the data to make a return,
c) if they are the result of providing by the Client erroneous address, name or bank account number.
VIII. RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
The company Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA sells goods through its Internet store www.as20211102.fundacjaayola.pl
2. the Internet store takes action to ensure fully correct operation of the store to the extent that results from current technical knowledge.
3. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided under the site, the online store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons.
4. The customer is obliged in particular to:
to use all the contents of the website of the online store only for their own personal use,
about the use of the online store in a manner consistent with the provisions of applicable law, the provisions of these regulations, as well as general principles of using the Internet,
not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. promoting violence, defaming or violating the personal rights of third parties,
o d) not to take actions such as sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the online store.
5. The customer is obliged to immediately notify the online store of any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the service of the online store to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The notification shall include your name and surname, correspondence address, type and date of occurrence of irregularities related to the functioning of the online store. The Internet store undertakes to consider each complaint within 14 days, and if it is impossible to inform the Client during this period, when the complaint will be considered.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
1. The customer agrees to the processing by the Online Store of personal data provided by him in the process of registration of an account in the online store www.ayolasportswear.pl , and in the process of using the online store, including making purchases.
2. all collected personal data is used to carry out orders and with the consent of the Customer to inform him about current promotions and discounts in the online store.
Third The provision of personal data by the customer is voluntary, however, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data by the online store may prevent the online store from providing services electronically and making purchases by the customer in the online store.
4. The customer declares that the personal data provided by the customer is the customer’s data.
5.The customer has the right to inspect their personal data and to change them.
The present regulations come into force on the day of their placement on the website of the online store, the current regulations are no longer valid.
2. the current regulations are available in the archive version on the website of the online store. The local court of jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising between Małgorzata Kącka AYOLA and the Customer is determined by the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
4. In matters not covered by these rules and regulations, the provisions of the law shall apply: Civil Code, on consumer rights, on the provision of electronic services and personal data protection.